What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
Third Party Links
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Refunds & Returns
It is our pleasure to give your order our personal attention. We have built an excellent reputation on beautiful flowers and prompt service. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please phone us at once, so we will have the opportunity to make you happy. The item can be replaced or your order can be refunded. The value of the replacement or refund shall not exceed the original purchase price. Requests for refund or replacement can be made by calling 1.800.356.4383 or 603.332.4565 during normal business hours 8am-5:30pm Monday through Saturday and 9am-1pm on Sundays.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item. In the case that we feel we cannot fill your order by adhering to our substitution policy we will contact you regarding your order.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
Billing Terms and Conditions
By placing an order on sfgstaging.wpengine.com, you agree to pay the price applicable for the product (including any delivery fees), and agree to the terms, restrictions, and conditions of the purchase as of the time you submitted the order. We will automatically bill the credit card submitted as part of the order process for such price.
Studleys.com accepts all major credit cards at the time of purchase including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.